Liquid Hair Crystals. What Are They Used For And Which Ones Are The Best?
What are liquid crystals, how to use them correctly and which ones are the best on the market?
- Liquid crystals are a specific product for hair created to allow the fold to be fixed for a long time making the hair shine. They have the ability to “seal” split ends by reducing frizz.
- They are suitable for any type of hair, in particular, those that are brittle, dry, bleached and frizzy.
- They can be applied after shampooing both on damp hair, making it soft and easily detachable, and on dry locks to fix the fold and tame the frizz.
- However, it is important not to overdo the quantity. Incorrect or excessive use could make the hair heavy or risk making it subject to quickly absorbing the smog and the various dust present in the air.
- There are many very valid liquid crystals on the market. Learning to read INCI is very useful for choosing the product that best suits your needs.
How many of you looking at yourself in the mirror complain of frizzy, brittle and dull hair? Stress, humidity, frequent washing and smog are just some causes that can compromise the shine of the foliage. The tips and lengths are the first to suffer from problems of this type: the constant use of liquid crystals is very useful not only to maintain the perfect fold but also to give instant brightness, softness and intense protection to the foliage. In today’s post, I will explain everything you need to know about liquid crystal crystals, what they are, what they are for, how to apply them correctly and what is the best to choose! Did the topic intrigue you? Then off with the post!
WHAT ARE HAIR LIQUID CRYSTALS?
The LCD for hair are so named because they are a type of product with characteristics intermediate between those of liquids and those of solid crystals.
OPTIMUM TO KEEP UNDER CONTROL DOUBLE POINTS AND BLEED HAIR!
It is a specific product for hair care that was used a long time ago: in recent years the formulas have been improved, creating innovative and very useful ones. Liquid crystals have been created to allow the fold to be fixed for a long time, transforming the hair from opaque to shiny.
Another quality of these crystals is that of being able to “seal” the split ends, thus attenuating the frizzy appearance. The consistency is halfway between a rather thick oil and a gel, and they are usually contained in bottles with a dispensing cap.
LIQUID CRYSTALS ARE SUITABLE FOR ANY KIND OF CHI OMA, IN PARTICULAR, THOSE DRIED, BROKEN, OPAQUE AND CRESPO
Liquid crystals, if used correctly, are suitable for any type of hair, from fat to the drier.
They are the ideal solution in particular for treating frizzy hair, opaque and even bleached hair that, as unfortunately often happens, can become dry.
They can be applied frequently, but given the high concentration of the formula, it is better to always does the quantity.
LIQUID CRYSTALS CAN BE APPLIED ON HUMID HAIR OR ON DRY HAIR!
In case you have a tendency to crown rather kinky, industry experts advise to apply the crystals on clean hair after buffered excess water with the help of a towel, even better if microfiber.
Pour a few drops of product on your hands and pass it on the lengths, spreading it evenly. Wet hair is particularly fragile, so it’s always best to comb it directly with your hands to prevent it from breaking. Massage the product well, especially on the tips, to seal them.
After finishing the fold, you can pass the crystals back on the hair, in order to make the hair even more shiny and fragrant. At this point, as your hair is dry, you can use a comb to evenly distribute the product.